Addiction to porn: is it time to get your life back?
Porn Game Over is a practical solution for anyone worried that they spend too much time looking at pornography.
Addiction therapist Jason Dean’s refreshing approach to porn addiction has been covered in the UK national press, including BBC Radio 4, The Independent on Sunday, The Guardian, The Daily Mail and The Sun.
A fresh approach…
- A self-help plan that puts you back in control.
- Respects your privacy and individuality – no need to attend 12-step meetings.
- Not religious or faith-based – this plan is open to anyone. Guaranteed no references to ’sin’ or ‘purity’.
Your 5-step recovery plan
No matter how long this habit may have restricted your life, this is an opportunity to take real action.
You’ll learn quitting techniques that match your personality and strengths. You’ll develop new insights, motivation and the confidence to finally stop those time-wasting rituals of behaviour.
Making space between you and your porn habit
By embracing Jason Dean’s clear and practical suggestions, many people have successfully recovered their self-esteem, ambition and sexual outlook.
Porn Game Over will guide you through a self-help menu of powerful actions, enabling you to build a straight-forward quit plan that fits in with who you are. Really feeling able to fully commit is the key to recovery success.
Your relapse lifeline
The pain and disappointment of drifting back into the old habit is undeniable, but it also keeps us trapped. We get real about relapses, and learn how to ensure that your recovery progress remains on track.
Essential advice for wives and girlfriends
Perhaps you are worried that you are living with a pornography or sex addict? So many marriages are impacted by porn addiction, and couples face the challenge of salvaging broken relationships. Our recovery guide includes practical help and advice especially for partners.
Informative and easy to follow
The Porn Game Over guide covers every aspect of breaking your habit:
- Why does porn feel so addictive? It feels just like an addiction and has the same potential to ruin our lives… but unlike alcohol, tobacco or drugs, porn obsession is different. We bust the myth of porn addiction, and explain why the distinction from other addictions is a very positive thing.
- What’s your problem? The obvious and the not-so-obvious behaviour indicators that something is wrong, to help you evaluate the extent of your porn dependency, or the habit of a husband or loved one.
- So why do we get obsessed with porn? We all have our different reasons, but why do so many of us find porn irresistibly appealing?
- Step 1: Preparing for freedom. Let’s get clear on what breaking a porn habit actually means to you, and prepare to take action!
- Step 2: Recovery is on. Your straightforward steps to take right now: positive, confident action for lasting change.
- Step 3: As you start to break out of the porn addiction game, we introduce fresh behaviours and tactics. A new perspective on your habit will begin to take shape.
- Step 4: Your long-term freedom from porn. The essential requirements for securing your obsession-free future. You’ll be able to focus on the long-term benefits and challenges ahead. By now, you’re going to be feeling a lot more confident about breaking out of those old routines.
- Step 5: Effectively dealing with relapse and temptation. We face up to the realities of relapse, and learn how to manage a slip in a decisive, positive way.
- Partners. A special chapter for partners: wives, husbands, girlfriends and close family members. We discuss the emotional fallout of discovering a partner’s secret habit, and provide a step-by-step guide to working to salvage your relationship and rebuild trust.
- Valuable resources and recommendations to motivate and further support your successful recovery.
Porn Game Over works
“We have downloaded the book, and it is ace. It has some great new ideas, and is just really refreshing to see a really balanced, down to earth resource! I feel hopeful again.” – S.C.
“Thank you so much, I have really enjoyed your book. It has already really changed my life, literally.” – A.L.
“Your advice is quite unlike any other self-help guide that I’ve ever read, and I recommend it highly. Thank you for what you do.” – S.E.